Arisia'15 is over. Please visit the new convention site: www.arisia.org.
Progress Reports - Schedule - Restaurant Guide - Newsletter - Mobile Apps
Arisia Progress Reports
- Progress Report 1 (August 28, 2014)
- Progress Report 2 (December 26, 2014)
- Progress Report 3 (January 12, 2015)
To subscribe to the Progress Reports, use the signup box below in the menu on the left.
You can preview the Souvenir Book online (PDF 3MB).
Pocket ProgramGenerated: 2015-01-05
Generated: Fri Jan 9 09:21:33 2015. There will be updates.
- Schedule (HTML)
- Schedule Grid (HTML)
- Schedule sorted by Tracks (HTML)
- Featured Panels and Events (HTML)
- Bios (HTML)
We have a brand new restaurant guide for Arisia'15. (PDF, 9MB)
Newsletters will be printed once or twice a day and will be available at various locations around the hotel. They'll also be uploaded to this page.
If you would like to submit something for publication, send it to email@example.com, or drop it off in the Newsletter office in Frost (next to the pool on the Mezz).
Mobile Versions of the Schedule
KonOpas and Guidebook are the two options available for mobile access to the schedule. Both work on your phone and your desktop computer and can share your favorites between multiple devices—try them and see which you prefer.
Updates hourly (if changes)
KonOpas can be found at http://schedule.arisia.org/. You can use any device with a web browser to use KonOpas.
If you create an account with KonOpas, you can save and share with other devices your events you want to go to on the "My Con" page.
Once you have some sessions saved under "My Con", you can export the data as an iCal file and then import it into Google Calendar.
- From the "My Con" tab in KonOpas, click on the one of the links at the top of the page to download the iCal file.
- Go to Google Calendar and click on the down arrow to the right of "Other Calendars" and select "Import calendar".
- The number of items imported should match the number of items on your "My Con" page. If it says, one item imported, there might have been an export error.
It uses your web browser to display its information, so it should work with all computers and smart phones, but it stores the information locally so you do not need an internet connection to use it, unless you want updates or to share favorites between your devices.
KonOpas is a freely available, open source application. It was written by Eemeli Aro. Arisia thanks Eemeli for his contribution and for the customizations he made for Arisia.
Last Updated: January 12, 2015 21:35
You can view Arisia's schedule online at http://guidebook.com/ and search for "Arisia 2015".
If you create an account, you can share your favorite events between both your computer and your phone.
To get download Guidebook to your Android or iOS phone
- Install the Guidebook app from: http://guidebook.com/getit/
- Click on "Download Guides"
- Search for "Arisia" (or search by date)
- Wait one beat to let both the new and old Arisia guidebooks show up,
- Click on "Arisia 2015"